DAY 39~ AN OPEN LETTER

It's now..Day thirty-nine..So I will take some time..To speak..to just one man..though most likely..he won't hear..so I will say..what I can..Are we not all the same..True Americans..with red blood..running through are veins..I know only..of this country..Born here and raised..why does it seem..For you..all the facts..are not weighed.. Your the leader..of this country..and the truth..is all we need..so many stories..will leave us all..just to bleed.. Whether one..or a million..each death..is the same..someone's mother..father..brother..or sister..and they all..had a name..calling them deaths..or one in a number..Would you still feel the same.. godforbid..if it was your own mother..That's it..for my time..and Day 39..Its onto Day 40..I just said my piece..Hoping you all..Didn't mind my release..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY100~RIP..RGB DEBATE? OR BERATE?

DAY101/GET WELL, BUT WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN

DAY/104~HAPPY THANKSGIVING